SEEKING AN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Our client, a developer, and manager of senior community projects with a real estate component, as well as rehabilitation hospital and wellness center onsite, is looking for an Operations Director.
Hotel General Manager experience is preferred.
- Quality assurance and organization stability
- Participate in the preparation and development of short-term and long-term plans
- Manage all department heads, including Purchasing, Administrative, Human Resources, Legal, and Information Technology (IT)
- Direct the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies
- Oversee the operations functions of the senior communities, including customer service, housekeeping, F&B, security, facilities engineering, landscaping and maintenance
- Set up and ensure full compliance with operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards
- Manage on-going profitability of the wellness center and rehabilitation hospital, in conjunction with the Medical Director
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience
- At least 15 to 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, with significant international-standard experience. And 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Hotel Manager preferred
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills and able to work well under pressure
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with a clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
Interested in this exciting challenge?
Apply today with your updated CV – paris@silverforcehospitality.